Monday 30 May 2016

May Guest Designer - Tarrah Mclean 'Wild Thing'


Tarrah is back to share another layout...
 
Some of the elements in the Flutterby Wild Bohemian range
are so pretty and they matched perfectly with some of the products in
the Simple Stories 'So Fancy' collection so I decided to create a layout
about me for this one!

'WILD THING'
 


"As soon as I saw the dream catcher die cut in the So Fancy pack, I just knew I had to put the 'Chase Your Dreams' flair button over it. I layered lots of the Wild Bohemian Photo cards to the right of my photo and included 2 more Wild Bohemian Photo Cut Out Tabs. I also added the Flutterby Gold Foil 'True Story' flair button and I just love those chippie feathers as an added touch, I finished the layout with some splatters of white mist."


Flutterby Designs products used:
'Wild Bohemian' Everyday Etc Cards
'Wild Bohemian' PageTabs
Enamel Dots
'Chase Your Dreams' Flair Button from set no.380
'True Story' gold foil Flair Button from set no.322

A MASSIVE thank you toTarrah for Guest DT for Flutterby xo

All the Flutterby Designs products used, can be found in our online store:


 To keep following Tarrah's awesome work, check out her links:

My blog: http://livetoscrapscraptolive.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tarrah.mclean
Instagram: www.instagram.com/tarrahm
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tarrah1

No comments:

Post a Comment