Thursday 12 May 2016

You & Me by Kylie Cornish

What a jammed packed month May has already been!
We have celebrated my Nan's 90th Birthday, our nephews wedding, helped my brother and sister in-law move. My youngest teenage son has us running him too and from rehearsals for is College musical next month and of course Mother's day!! (Downton Abby box set all season....yipee!!). 

So Happy Belated Mother's Day to all those wonderful Mums out there too!! xx

But do not fear I still squeezed in some of that precious me time to create some scrappy goodness.
And this time I remembered to turn the camera on and record my scrappy process. 
(Link Below)

You & Me


As soon as I took this photo of myself and my youngest daughter, I knew I was going to scrap it and what better way to show it off, then by using some flutterby goodness. 



I love that out of the Everyday Etc Photo Cards I'd have the perfect background for this photo.


Fussy Cut Circles would have to be a favourite of mine. 


and by simply changing the colour of my Triangle Wood Bits, and had the cutest embellishments for this page.


And I loved this Fair No 172....seriously how perfect is it!! 

You + Me = Love = PERFECT!!

Other Products used on this layout where!

and 

You can check our my process video on my YouTube Channel here.

I hope you are all having a lovely month of May so far!

Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment