Thursday 30 June 2016

June Guest Designer Sarah Rosse - 'Mixed Media Cards'

I've got one more share from our June Guest DT,
Sarah Rosse.

Check out these awesome cards she has created! 

"As soon as I saw these Fussy Cut files, I knew they could become the perfect pocket scrapbooking card or you could use them on a layout. I gelli printed on the cards to create the background, along with some stamping and layers cut from the Photo cards. Finished off with a few splats of black paint & using the 'On The Plus Side' stencil to add some texture, I love how they turned out. The white really stands out on the busy background."



"Mixed Media Cards"






Flutterby products used:


Thanks so much for Guesting for us this month Sarah :)

I'll be back on the 1st July, with a special announcement to make ;)
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment