Tuesday 19 July 2016

Fat Funeral | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies, 
It's Krisy here today to share with you my latest layout using the BRAND spanking new YET TO BE RELEASED range - "No Excuses".   This range is my new favourite.  I am curretnly on my post baby body recovery journey and haven't documented it at all, oh bar the one layout I shared for Flutterby Designs a few months ago.  So, be ready, I think I am going to go on an exercising documenting phase and get these details into albums.  The whole recovery progress has been slow and I am still yet to see the changes I want so I think that has held be back wanting to document this journey but this collection is just what I need to get started.  

This is my first layout using the new collection it was inspired by the Everyday Etc Card that reads: "When I exercise I wear all black.  It's like I am going to a funeral for my FAT!" I don't always wear black now but when I first started exercising this was a requirement of my activewear.

On this layout I have used a few of the different Everyday Cards behind my photo.  There is a flair button from the new range too oh and the NEW Neon dots.  These are awesome! 


The background it a bit of mixed media inspired a bit by Neet and her style.  I need to add some Flutterby Black acrylic to my collection.  The consistancy of this paint is a lot better than mixing cheap acrylic with water (like I did) and the other plus is that the bottle makes it a lot easier to use.  You can just squeeze it straight from the bottle. 

Over the top of the background I have used the NEW "You've got this" stencil as an old school stencil and just traced the words with my posca pen.  It's funny how sometimes returning to old trends can finish a layout nicely without making it look dated.  Actually, it looks rather funky and I love it.


There is a process video that goes along with this layout you can check it out on my YouTube Channel: Popleopod.



No comments:

Post a Comment