Tuesday 26 July 2016

JULY GUEST DESIGNER - FIONA JOHNSTONE 'THE MAZE'


Fiona is back to share a fab Pocket Page layout
documenting some fun family moments.

'THE MAZE'
 "I knew I had to use some of these fabulous Any Direction everyday cards to create a PL spread and I have plenty of photos to choose from! Wood veneer and flair buttons are 2 of my favourite things to use when embellishing PL pages and Flutterby has that covered! I’ve tied my spread together by using similar style embellishments across it with the triangles wood veneer".



Flutterby Products Used:
'Any Direction' Everyday Etc Cards
'Any Direction' Page Tab Cut Outs
'Triangles' Wood Veneers
'We Were Here' Wood Veneer
Flair Buttons from set No.394
'Bold' Enamel Dots
'Red' Sticky Snippets
'Monochrome' Snippet Strips
3x4 Fussy Cut from 'Mini Card' set

No comments:

Post a Comment