Thursday 28 July 2016

JULY GUEST DESIGNER - FIONA JOHNSTONE 'ADVENTURE'


Fiona is back with her last share. It has been
wonderful having her on board & playing along with us :)

'ADVENTURE'


"I recently purchased the Flutter Colour paints
and the colours were perfect for my photo of the carousel horses at Brighton Pier and a perfect chance to play
with them. I’ve added some stars with the Stargazed
stencil and some gold flecks to create my background.
I used some everyday cards for background on this layout and then added several pieces of wood veneer.
I love it natural but though a few pieces needed a bit of colour added to co-ordinate the colours in my page so have painted a few of them with some Flutter Colour Paint.



Flutterby Products Used:
'Any Direction' Everyday Etc Cards
'Any Direction' Page Tab Cut Outs
'Today' Wood Veneer
'3x4 Polaroid' Wood Veneer
'Stitched Circles 3' Wood Veneer
'Adventure' Wood Veneer
'Geotag' Wood Veneer 
 'Stargazed' Stencil
Flutter Colour Paint 
'Bold' Enamel Dots

Thanks again for Guesting Fiona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment