Thursday 21 July 2016

Nap | Sue Plumb

Hi Flutterby lovelies!
So happy to be back sharing another of my Flutterby creations with you today. 
You know how kids fall asleep at the most inopportune times? And in the weirdest positions? Yep, that! This is one of my boys that I snapped recently...


I used the 'I so need a nap' card from the 'One of Those Days' Everday Etc cards set as the title for my layout. On top, I added a flair button (from set #249), which I nested on some cotton thread. I also tucked a page tab alongside my photo.  


I used a couple of snippet strips in my journaling (words that I am sure other mums can relate to!) I embellished the card with a cute heart house wood veneer, which I coloured using my trusty white posca pen; and another flair button (from set #92).


I also added a mini camera wood veneer (again coloured white), along with a tab from the 'Bright Directions Tabs 3' photo cut outs. 
And how awesome does that Flutter Colour paint look swished across the background? I seriously freakin' love this stuff!


Thanks for stopping by today. I am off on a retreat this weekend, so I hope to be scrapping up a storm with my Flutterby stash and have lots to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment