Sunday 3 July 2016

Our Newest DT Member....SUE PLUMB!!!


WELCOME OUR NEWEST
DT MEMBER...

We have a new member joining the Flutterby Designs DT,
it is the gorgeous, Sue Plumb!
I am so thrilled she's jumping on the team to
showcase our products & show you with
her scrapping style.


"I am a SAHM of three (daughter Brielle, 8 and twin sons Hunter and Kaden, 4)
and live in the gorgeous Glass House Mountains in Queensland. 
I have been scrapping for approximately 7 years, having started after the birth
of my daughter. I took an extended break after the premature arrival of my boys,
and these days my biggest scrapping struggle is trying to find time with two
rowdy boys underfoot!
I currently design for Australian manufacturer Cocoa Vanilla Studio (online store),
D-Lish Scraps (online store), Scrap the Boys challenge blog, and Show Us Your Stuff challenge blog. I have also had work published regularly in Scrapbooking Memories magazine. My style can best be described as varied - sometimes it may be clean and linear, and at other times messy and eclectic. What can I say? I like to keep things interesting!
I am so thrilled to be a designer for Flutterby Designs, as I have been a fan of Anita's products since the very beginning! I hope I can inspire you with what I have created."

No comments:

Post a Comment