Friday 2 September 2016

Happy Mail by Kylie Cornish

There is nothing better then arriving home from work to find that happy scrappy mail has been delivered. Ok there maybe on more thing - a clean house, but that is just a dream! LOL

Today I wanted to share a layout where I used one of my Instagram images showing off my happy scrappy Flutterby Design mail. 

For something a little different I used some of the packaging cut offs on my page.
 I used the Flutterby Design logo from my Enamel Dots packaging and I also used the web address strip from my Everyday ETC Card sample card. 







Products used -

'CREATIVE CHAOS - FILLER CARDS' Everyday Etc Cards


So yes we get amazing products when we buy from Flutterby Designs but we also get packaging that is very usable and just waiting to be added to a layout is some way or another.

Thanks for popping by 
Cheers 



No comments:

Post a Comment