Tuesday 6 September 2016

This is Awesome! by Lauren Hender

Morning world...

Its 6am and I am sitting here typing with the best cup of tea.. Don't you love it when your cup of tea is the right temperature,  the right taste, and of course the right cup. Well that's me here sipping away getting ready to share with you my latest layout.


In this layout I have used Flutterby Designs StencilsFlairWood Veneers, Enamel Dots, Page tabs, Photo Cut Outs and Stickers 



Tip to try:

Build your background by adding dimension. In this layout I created this effect by creating a solid area with some powders, then I used a stencil and an air brush to bend some subtle aqua around the sides, and finally add some glitter hearts using another stencil and some glitter glass beads paste.


The enamel dots just add that last little accented feature..


Hope you love this layout as much as I do..
Now next step ... pop over the to flutterby shop and pick up all your goodies.


Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment