Friday 28 October 2016

Oct Guest Designer - Ros Madley 'Be Inspired Be Awesome'

 Ros is back with another truely stunning layout!!

'BE INSPIRED BE AWESOME'



"I love look of black against a bright background so for this page I layered on some colour and added black texture through the 'Random Blatherings' stencil. I had to use circles again, just because I have to. This time as well as outlining them with black gesso, I also matted them on black card. For the rest of my layout I have fussy cut different elements from filler cards and a page tab."
 

PRODUCTS USED:

There are still a few of our 'Creative Chaos' kits in the shop
if you're quick ;) 


A massive thanks to Ros for playing with our products & for sharing her talent. You can check out more of Ros' work
HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment