Sunday 6 November 2016

Remember You by Lauren Hender

Hi all you lovely creative people. 
I'm up on the blog tonight sharing a layout using the new release MAD ABOUT YOU collection. 

By now most of you will be awaiting the mail man from your orders made on release night last week. So I am hoping that this layout inspires you to but out your new goodies and get creating.


In this layout I have used a light brush of pink watercolor on a white card to build the backgroud. 
I then adhered the centre of the punched butterflies in two strips down the right hand side of the page.
I then simply mounted my photo and added two strips of hearts under the mounted photo (one across the bottom and one down the left hand side)


I adhered the mounted photo and the 'you remember' and discovered it was all coming together nicely. 


I then added my embellishment cluster, a few sprinkled hearts and my journalling.


I hope that my layout has inspired you to get creative. 

Lauren xo


No comments:

Post a Comment