Sunday 18 December 2016

Love You Little Sister by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone and a BIG Merry Christmas! 

I love this time of year with the kids off school, present wrapping beginning and the Chrsitmas Carols in the shopping centres playing. I hope you are all surviving this busy but wonderful time. 

Today I'm on the blog sharing a layout using the new release Mad About You range.. I'm mad about alot of things, one of them being this moment on my baby sisters wedding day. We were having so much fun on the dance floor. It was the most wonderful evening watching my sister having such a fabulous time. 


In this layout I have used some watercolor paint to create the background. 
I then used a cut file and some lace to start building my background and cluster that featured my photo.

I then layered up using a couple of the Mad About You filler cards and two gold and white tags. By this point I could see it all coming together. 

I then pulled out the bits and bobs pack and went to town... 
Of course we can't have a layout without a signature Flutterby Designs flair and some photo tabs.

A few random hearts, some word stickers, and journaling and there we have it.. a bright and colourful layout that would make anyone smile!!


Hope this layout has inspired a little creative time and a little Flutterby Designs shopping. 


Links to the products are right here.... 

Bits and Bobs - click HERE
Everyday Etc Cards - click HERE
Everyday Etc Filler Cards - click HERE
Flair - click HERE
Photo Tabs - click HERE


Merry Christmas xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment