Saturday 25 March 2017

{create} Like a Boss with Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share another layout created with the 'Creative Chaos' kit.

{create}


I started with a base of kraft cardstock which is my favourite!

I mixed up my own pretty pink colour using Raspberry Punch and Arctic White Flutter Colour paints. I used a foam brush to swipe that colour across my background concentrating on where I was going to layer on the photo and filler cards as well as my photo.


Next I added some stencilling using the 'Bubble O' Fun' Mini Stencil. I used a make up wedge to add the gesso lightly over the stencil. I also used a wet paintbrush to flick some of the pink paint over the background. The white splatters were added using a white Posca paint pen.


I layered on a combination of soft pink and kraft coloured filler photo cards to co-ordinate with the soft colours of my photo. 

Finally I added my title and embellishments.

Here's what I used:

- Everyday Etc Photo Cards
- Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards
- Sticky Quick Quotes

Wood veneer:

- Arctic White
- Raspberry Punch


Snap 2 Fussy Cuts

Short, sharp and shiny from me today! I do hope you feel inspired to create something yourself with your Flutterby stash. Make sure you share your lovely creations in the Facebook Inspiration HQ group.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment