Thursday 9 March 2017

Creative Chaos Two Ways with Belinda

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here today to share my first post for the month featuring the fun and funky 'Creative Chaos' collection


A little birdie told me that there are only a few of these kits left so cyber RUN over HERE to get yours quick!!

You will see how very versatile this awesome kit is with the two layouts I have created in the chaos that is my desk. My first layout is a very soft and pretty layout showcasing the sweet and lovely side of the range. My second layout is the polar opposite and crosses over to the dark side. SPOILER ALERT!! It also features many 'sentence enhancers'.

Firstly, the sweet one.

'Beautiful' Layout


Such pretty, soft pastel colours! I began by adding some texture to my background with texture paste and the I {Heart} You Mini Stencil. I then mixed up my colour with Flutter Colour paints to match the hoodie my daughter is wearing in the photo. I diluted the paint HEAPS to create a watercolour effect on my background and flicked some of the colour over the surface too. I also coloured a white doily with the same colour and added on top.


Next I shuffled around some photo cards and filler photo cards until I had a nice mix and layered them together. A quick staple holds them all in place for me until I am ready to stick down on my layout. Then I added my photo, a frame from the 'Honey' Fussy Cuts, my title and a scattering of cute embellishments.



Here's what I used:

- Everyday Etc Photo Cards
- Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards
- Page Tabs

- Arctic White
- Orange Goldfish
- Raspberry Punch

Next up is the 'dark' one featuring a photo of me!

'Me' Layout


Told you it was dark! LOL I just LOVE that new 'You've Got This' Stencil. I swiped some texture paste over it and then when it was dry sprayed on a whole lot of water and mist to co-ordinate with my photo and the filler cards I had already chosen to use.


I outlined some of the stencilled words using a fine black Posca Pen to make them stand out a bit more and then layered on a whole lot of stuff!



Here's what I used:

- Everyday Etc Photo Cards
- Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards
- 'Purple Polaroid' Photo Cut Out
- Page Tabs


Thankyou so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope my projects have gotten you inspired to create some chaos in your own space!

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment