Sunday 26 March 2017

Sparkle, with Ros Madley

Hi everyone, today I'm back with a page featuring one of my cutie pie nieces and some Mad About You filler cards.

I have used the I {heart} You stencil for my background.  Tropicana Teal Flutter Colour was applied over this with a makeup wedge.


I have stamped some cards with a couple of my favourite stamps and did a little fussy cutting, layering some of them up with coordinating cards.   Some stitches stamps and I have turned them into cute little flowers.


I layered one of my fave flair buttons with the flowers and it just looks like part of the little garden.



Some Enamel Dots have been popped around my sentiment and the Flutter colour has been applied with a paint brush to colour the border stamps.  Putting borders around my focal points is one of my favourite ways of finishing a layout.



Hope you've been inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment