Wednesday 15 March 2017

Welcome to our Tribe.

Sometimes I still have to pinch myself when I see my photo alongside these awesome ladies!!!

Being chosen to be a Flutterby Designs design team member has been one the highlights of my year so far, only because I was a huge fan girl of the boss lady (Anita Rodway) before hand, and I had been following her work for a while..

This is probably my most favourite collection, WILD BOHEMIAN and one I've used over and over again. 





I've started on my Marshmallow cardstock and taped a sunburst stencil to it. Then I got messy with the Flutter Colour Paints. I've applied them to the cardstock straight from the bottle, and given them ample drying time before I have taken the stencil off.



Next, start your layers. Ive used bits from the WILD BOHEMIAN Everyday Etc Cards and the WILD BOHEMIAN Filler Cards, and machine stitched around the edges to give it some grungy texture. 

Add in some Enamel Dots in NEONWhite Sticky Quotes, a tiny Wheel wood veneer and a super cool flare (No.415) and you have one super rockin' page!




No comments:

Post a Comment