Friday 17 March 2017

You Wouldn't Believe It | Sue Plumb

Hi peeps! It's Sue Plumb back again with another Flutterby layout to share. Today I have gone back to revisit an old favourite release of mine, the 'One of Those Days' collection. I was prompted to dig this one out when I came across this photo of one of my boys. I am sure it is a moment almost every mum can relate to. You know, when you leave the room for ONE minute and walk back in to a scene like this. Argh!!


I started with a white cardstock background for this one, and brushed some orange watercolour over it using a wide brush; then drizzled with the 'Stormy Grey' Flutter Colour paint from the Monochrome set.


I fussy cut the main portion of my title from one of the 'One of Those Days' Everyday Etc cards; which I complimented with some black Tiny Sticky Quotes and some 'Bright' enamel dots.


Underneath my photo I layered some Everyday Etc Filler cards to add dimension, and used a punch to add a notebook edge. I also added a paper doily, the shit has hit the fan page tab; and some messy cotton thread.


Below my photo I added a Blackboard Sticky Quote; fuck wood veneer word (which I painted black); a quote cut from an Everyday Etc card; and another black Tiny Sticky Quote.


I finished off by embellishing directly onto my photo using a wood veneer geotag (painted white); a monochrome flair button; and a grey Snippet Strip. Then I splattered around a bit of black mist, added a few stamped phrases and I was done.

Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. I will be back again in a couple of weeks to share another Flutterby project with you.
Until then, happy scrapping! X

No comments:

Post a Comment