Thursday 27 April 2017

'Hostage Negotiating' by Anita Rodway

Hi there crafty peeps!! I'm back with another share
before Tamara jumps on board. I've been creating
with the latest release 'Xtreme Teen'.
Although I don't have a teenager, my 5yr has
enough attitude to be one LOL.
Here's what I created...
 
'Hostage Negotiating'

I've gone in with a good smoosh of 'Grape Soda' Flutter Colour Paint & then used the 'Knucklehead'
stencil with some clear glass bead gel.


  I added a few more flicks of paint with
'Tropicana Teal' & 'Arctic White' over
my background.


 

 I then started layering on my embellishments.
I created my title using one of the cards
from the 'Xtreme Teen' Everyday Etc Card packs.


Products Used:


Thanks for stopping by 😊
Make sure you head over to the shop to get
your hands on this cool collection 😉
Cheers, Anita x

No comments:

Post a Comment