Monday 3 April 2017

Nope Not a Dog + No Joke | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

It's Krisy back to share with you two more layouts using the "Fur-ever Friends" collection.  These two layout are actually about pets.  The first one is my mum's dog Pinto, who to this very day, isn't convinced my daughter is a person.  These photo were taken when she was almost a year old and she is four now.  Still, he always has to make sure both front and back, that she isn't a dog.  Yet he leaves the other two kids alone.  Weird, Right?


So, this layout is mainly about the background and I have used a whole heap of bits and pieces from the collection to embellish it.  There is flair, stickers, wood veneer and a fussy cut Everyday Etc Card.  This turned out pretty good in the end.  I wasn't sure about the whole direction when I started but all ended well.

 Here are a few close ups:


Now on to another dog layout.  This one is our beloved Bulldog, Bomber.  This photo was taken at one of my husbands regular house parties just before we met and I moved in 5 months later.  Bomber was the "Man" of the house.  He had his own couch, routine and an attitude.  I messed with that when I moved in and his attitude took a long time to adjust.

For this layout, I mimicked the cross pattern on the Everyday Etc card for my background and limited my colours to blue and purple.  Bonus that the couch is blue and the feature wall is purple. (Don't worry my husband is colour blind.  Each room had a feature wall and looked awesome to him and no one ever told him any different.) But luckily the colours worked well with the "Fur-ever Friends" cards.  I also added some photo tabs, die cuts, some stickers and enamel dots.  The new enamel dots in neon are freaking awesome.  I have just placed another order.  So if you haven't stocked up I suggest you do.

Here are a few close ups:

Thanks for stopping by today.

Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment