Monday 26 June 2017

Be Epic Awesome Dude | Belinda Spencer

Hello!!

Belinda here today to share two boy layouts featuring the totally awesome Xtreme Teen collection. I have created one quite soft coloured layout with the purple and grey tones from the range . In contrast, the second layout is in your face bright yellow, white and black. Pretty cool that you can create two such extremes from the one collection. 

'BE EPIC' Layout


I used a patterned paper with a soft crackle look for my background and added a lovely purple mist to co-ordinate with the photo cards I had chosen.


I layered some purple and grey filler photo cards together and added to the layout with my photo.


Some embellishments, stickers and die cut pieces completed the layout along with a cute coil of soft grey and white baker's twine.


Here's what I used:

XTREME TEEN:
'Small Stars' Wood Veneer


'AWESOME DUDE' Layout


I wanted to create a bold and 'in your face' layout this time to match the photo of my son with his fierce karate fighting face on. The yellow details in the range were perfect for this.

I began by grabbing the Orange Goldfish and Sunshine Yellow Flutter Colour Paints. I diluted them with water in a paint palette, spritzed some water onto my background cardstock and then added a wash of colour using a soft wet paintbrush. I moved the colour around a bit on my layout until I was happy with it and then allowed it to dry.


Then I layered on my filler photo cards, photo and embellishments.


I used a couple of Charm's Creations embellishments that I coloured with the same watered down paint to co-ordinate with my background.


I fussy cut some stars from a filler photo card to use as embellishments too.

Here's what I used:

XTREME TEEN:

- Orange Goldfish
- Sunshine Yellow

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Don't forget about the upcoming NEW RELEASE on Monday 3rd July!!

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment