Monday 19 June 2017

Headphones In, Problems Out.... Skai Mitchell



Hey Flutterby Peeps,

Finally have my computer working so I can link up my layout I shared late last week.... I've been challenging myself to break away from my usual style of photo and embellishment clusters centrally located on the page, and this one was a fun one that almost looks like its sound exploding from the side of the page... Very happy with how this came together.... Ive absolutely LOVED creating with the Xtreme Teen range, and will be snapping up another kit before they all sell out... 



How cool is that paint splatter on the page!

I splattered down some Flutter Colour Paint quite thickly, and being impatient I used a heat gun to get it to dry.... Subsequently it bubbled and burst creating this cool effect!



Products used:




















No comments:

Post a Comment