Tuesday 20 June 2017

.....ucking Lucky Kids & Threenager | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

Krisy here today sharing some pages I have recently created using the New "Extreme Teen" collection.  I don't have any teenagers but I have a few "Threenagers"  which I hope are the worst of the two "Nagers" you can get. I mixed in a bit of anything that worked with my page.  I very rarely create with just one collection and of course, there is some mixed media in there too.

I will mention that no one was harmed or made deceased in the lead up to these pages however, they came very fucking close.  Oh, and there are a few "sentence enhancers" used.  Be warned.

This is my first layout.  Show casing how my two youngest cherubs abolished my veggie garden in 20 minutes.  The plants were both established and seedlings.

I used a few different cards from the Everyday Etc Card packs and cut them up to suit my layout.  I then used some word Snippets and page tabs to add details around the page.


The background has inks as well as the New "Knuckle Head" stencil and stamping.



Then just as an added BONUS...Here is another layout.  The paper I picked up a while ago on a Garage sale site. As soon as I saw it I had to have it then this collection just worked with it.  I used Flutter Colour Paint on my background and the "Got Letters" Stencil.



I'll be back in a few weeks to share more layouts I have been working on.

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment