Wednesday 5 July 2017

The Only Limits | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

Today I have another layout to share with you using the "Extreme Teen" Collection but it is a page about me.

I am a keen crossfitter.  These photos were taken when I achieved my very first chest to bar pull up EVER!  It was only a year in the making. Crossfit is a slow process, but the more you keep at it the stronger you become.  It is frustrating the pain and time it takes to build up the muscles and mind set to achieve some of the harder movements.  A propery pull up is a very big achievement and it was in my First Open Workout so that too is special.  I use a few "Sentence Enhancers" in real life so it was only fitting for my layout too.



 I used the Everyday Etc cards, the Knucklehead stencil and a few other bits from the Extreme Teen collection.  They suit my photo and layout perfectly.


I will be back later in the month with my second July share, right in the middle of the Flutterby "Create by the Lake" retreat.  I can't wait.  Check out my instagram to see the journey.  Sue Plumb and I are roadtripping down with Sue's sister Mandy, I will document the drive and retreat in pictures if you would like see.  My instagram is @popleopod.

Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment