Saturday 5 August 2017

Awesome & #Cool | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

Krisy back today, I have 2 layouts to share.  Both are documenting 2 big things that happened this year.  One is my daughter, Poppy, started kindy and the other is my son, Leo's, first stay in hospital to have some blood vessels in his nose cauterised.

First, Kindy.  The background for this layout is made up of random left over thickers.   We all have them and this is a way to use them.  I added a few layers of Gesso and then some watercolour and inks and then embellished over the top.  It is a fun layout.

I embellished my background with some dissected Everyday Etc cards, a flair button and some Word Snippets from the Flutterby Shop.



Now on to Leo.  The procedure wasn't a very big one but because of his age, Leo had to be put under.  He wasn't phased at all by the hospital, the doctors.  It was only as he was going into the operating theatre that he was a little quiet.  Snapchat was something that I had recently down loaded and he was more interested in that.  He love the hair net, gown and bandages.  This photo is all about how cool as a cucumber he was.  The colours of the cards from the Everyday Etc Cards "Extreme Teen" collection matched the colours of the photo perfectly.


I also used Page tabs, flair buttons and the Knucklehead stencil from the Extreme teen range.


Who doesn't love a good Snapchat filter?! :)

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment