Monday 28 August 2017

Just be Cool with Ros Madley

Hi again Flutterby Fans.  This weeks page I'm showcasing the awesome Xtreme Teen collection.

I've done quite a few pages with this set but I don't think one of them has featured a teenager.  The collection is so perfect for lots of stages.


My cardstock once again has been created with a gelli press and some paint.  I have also put a layer of moulding paste over the top of this with the Macaroon 5 stencil.


I have used Everyday Etc and filler cards for my photo cluser and added a couple of  page tabs to this.
The wood veneer title has been painted with Black Mahem and Grape Soda Flutter Colour Paint.


Finishing off the layout is a little cluster of sticky quotes and enamel dots.



Hope you've been inspired ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment