Sunday 15 October 2017

Spoil Yourself - Skai Mitchell


Hey Flutterby Peeps...

Spring is here and I'm loving watching the tree's grown new leaves, longer days with daylight savings and spending more time with the family outdoors. 

One thing I love is fresh flowers for the house, it brings the freshness of spring indoors and I often spoil myself with a bunch of flowers from my local markets. Roses are one of my favourites, and its the featured flower in all my tattoos. 

I've created a bit of a 'kill a kit' layout here, using up pieces from several kits. 



Ive used the 'Yourself' die cut title from  'FLAWSOME' Die Cut Bits & Bobs
A page tab from the 'MAD ABOUT YOU' - Page Tabs,
and some die cut heart from 'Mad About You' Die Cut Bits & Bobs




Hope you have enjoyed my share this week, and have inspired you to get arty in your creative space. Dont forget to share your works on the Flutterby Inspiration HQ Facebook page. 

Love and Light

xoxox


Skai


No comments:

Post a Comment