Friday 3 November 2017

FLUTTERBY RETREAT | KRISY PODOLAK

Hi Flutterby Lovelies,

After I go on retreat I usually like to write a big blog post about everything that I loved.  This year I was lucky enough to road trip to the Flutterby Retreat at Lake Keepit in NSW.  I haven't had a chance to write about it as uni priorities have taken over by I have managed to scrap some pages which I am really happy with.  They sum up the fun of the weekend.  I will say one thing, if you are able to, go on the Flutterby Retreat.  It is so much fun and if I had unlimited money, I'd be booking in for the next 5.

I have two layouts to share....

For this layout there is a few exclusives that you would receive in your welcome pack if you were to attend retreat - you know the itinerary, tags and little extras.  I created the background using Flutterby paints and stencils. I then added stamping and all the layers.  The Retreat button is also from the Flutterby store but you'll have to go searching because I have no idea what number it is.

I am loving using paints to create backgrounds at the moment, so I used the Flutterby Paints to create this rainbow background.  Then I added some stencilling using the stars and different parts of the words stencils.  Once It was dry I added some stamping and then my layers and photo.  I kept the photo in black and white so it would stand out against the bright colours.

Here are some close ups... You will spot some tiny word stickers, a flair button and enamel dots that you can find in the store.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you with some bright rainbow colours and the need to go on retreat!

Krisy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment