Thursday 9 November 2017

Happy Days | Belinda Spencer

Hi Flutterby Peeps!!

Belinda here today to share a monochromatic layout featuring the Blank Palette range.

'Happy Days' Layout


I love this photo of my darling son just chilling in front of the tv. He is such a sweet natured, funny and clever kid.

I used the 'Bright Like A Diamond' stencil and a black journalling pen to add some interest to my white background. Something a bit different to my usual backgrounds!


I have layered some of the photo cards under my photo and fussy cut the polaroid frame from a photo card also.

Did I mention that I LOVE fussy cutting? There are two types of crafters in this world I reckon; those that love fussy cutting and those that don't. I myself find it relaxing so I love finding titles and images to fussy cut from the photo cards as I have done here.


I added a scattering of the 'Circles' Wood Veneer and coloured them black using a black Posca Paint Pen.


I finished by adding a flair button and some Sticky Quick Quotes and a little bit of washi tape from my own stash.

Products used:
Wood Veneer 'Circles'

Have you tried a black and white layout before? It gives a pretty striking result don't you think?

I hope I have given you some inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout using fabulous Flutterby Designs products. Don't forget to share your awesome creations in the Flutterby Inspiration Group on Facebook so we can leave some love. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment