Wednesday 20 December 2017

Don't Blend in; Beautiful Girl | Krisy Podolak

Hi Flutterby Lovelies.

Today is my last share as a member of the Design Team. So I thought I'd go out this a bang and share 2 layouts.  Both of these use the NEW "We run the World" collection.

 The first uses the Cobblestone Stencil then a splash of Flutter Colour Paint and some cut apart frames.  The finishing touch to the page was a Flutterby Flair that matches perfectly.
The next layout is a watercolour and diluted Flutter Colour Paint background.  I kept the embellishment very simple with a Flutterby Flair, and acrylic and Die cut title.    

And just like that that's it from me.  I just want to say thanks to Neet for having me on the team I have loved every minute of it.

Krisy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment