Tuesday 12 December 2017

The World is Yours, with Ros Madley

Another share this month with the amazing, We Run the World kit.  
This time I have used it as an affirmation on my layout for one of my nieces.  
There are just so many awesome quotes in this set that you want to use them all at once ♥


My background started with some gelli printing.  I have used some Tropicana Teal with this.  My fave colour ever.


The title for this layout has been cut from one of the Everyday Etc Cards. OMG, again, soooo many to choose from.


I also cut the brushstroke I am a girl and the hearts from a card.  These have been layered with a photo cut out frame with a couple of Page Tabs added to the top.
Whenever I cut out strips of words I like to add little tabs to the end of some of the pieces.  Just adds a little more visual interest.

 

Hope you've been inspired ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment