Wednesday 10 January 2018

Hello, Be Happy | Tamara Buckler

Hello and Happy New Year to all our Flutterby peeps,

I'm grateful and very lucky to be back with you today as a member of the 2018 Design Team, this year is going to rock! I'm up today to share with you my first layout of the year, and I'm starting off with a bang!


This layout is using a piece of the exclusive 12x12 paper from the Flawsome Collection that I was lucky enough to pick up at 2017 Create by the Lake (you can no longer get this in the shop, but the new 12x12 paper pack in the 'We run the World' Collection is to die for!!)


This background paper is so fabulous, with so much colour and texture, that I didn't have to do too much. In fact I simply spread some white Gesso in a diamond shape around the centre of the page to create a cleaner focal point, and added some texture using white texture paste through the 'Hugs & Kisses' stencil.

I continued this concept by using the 'hello' fussy cut to provide a white surround for the photo, and then built up my layers from there, using the Everyday Etc Cards from a few of the ranges. I also added frames from the Mad About You Photo Cut Outs and Die Cuts.

I painted the Be Happy Wood Veneer and added some Charm Creations, some page tabs and a flair button, and that was page done!

Super happy with how this turned out! Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

Big Loves, 
Tam xo



No comments:

Post a Comment