Friday 12 January 2018

Love, Its The Little Things, by Rachel Dutko

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to bring you my first post for Flutterby Designs!




I created the background by cutting some strips from some  
'Super Cool' Everyday Etc Cards and inking the edges. 
I also matted my photo with some more cards from this set.

I have added a 'you're awesome' page tab (from Bright Notes 1
and a 'love our life' Kraft tab.


I fussy cut the word 'LOVE' and the sneaker from more 'Super Cool' Everyday Etc Cards. 
Also in this cluster is a 'That's My Boy' Flair Button (from Set 149), 
an 'everyday captured' ticket (from the 'Bright' set), and a sticky snippet sticker.

I also added some hot pink embellishments and muslin for some contrast. 
Who says who can't add hot pink to a boy's layout??!!)


I finished off my page with some ink splatters and some Enamel Dots - Bold.

Thanks for looking

Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment