Tuesday 20 February 2018

# Girl Boss | Belinda Spencer

Hello!!

Belinda here today with a layout to share featuring the awesome We Run The World collection. I have gone for quite a soft look for this layout using the pretty pink and kraft coloured photo cards in the range. I was also inspired by the hexagons on a couple of the photo cards.

'# Girl Boss' 


I started with my standard formula of lovely diluted Flutter Colour Paint for a watercolour effect background. Here I mixed some Raspberry Punch with Arctic White and diluted with water. I spritzed the background with water first to get some pools of liquid to assist the paint in spreading across the cardstock.


I used my hexagon nesting dies to die cut a whole lot of hexagons from the Everyday Etc Filler Photo Cards.


I chopped up the # Girl Boss die cut from the Bits & Bobs pack to make it better fit my layout.


I really love that quote which seems to suit the dodgy photo of me. I have cut it into strips and then finished the layout with a flair button, enamel dots and Sticky Quotes.

Here's what I used:



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog to check out my layout today. I hope you are feeling inspired to get creating with your own We Run The World stash.

Don't forget this little bit of awesomeness....


I am so excited for this release. I think it is my favourite collection yet.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment