Saturday 5 May 2018

Love | Belinda Spencer

Hello Flutterby peeps!!

Belinda here with you today to share a layout featuring the brand new soon to be released 'This is Our Happily Ever After.

I was so excited to receive my DT pack that I couldn't help but play with it straight away!

'Love'


I was immediately drawn to all of the black and white elements in the range. So i grabbed some black cardstock and placed the fabulous new 'All You Need Is Love' Stencil on it before swiping over some texture paste. Once dry, I coloured over the top of the stencilled words with a white Posca Pen to make them a more vibrant white.


How cute is that tomato image?!! I really needed that super gorgeous splash of red on my layout because red, black and white look so good together. I actually customised my tomato by changing the green leaves on top. I didn't want to add another colour to my layout so I simply cut another leafy top from one of the black and white filler cards and stuck it on top of my tomato.


I have created some layers using filler cards and photo cards as well as a square of patterned paper cut from the 12 x 12 'Blanket Thief' patterned paper. To finish, I added my photo as well as that amazing acrylic 'love' word, washi tape, a flair button and heart sticker.



I hope you like my little preview of the new coming soon collection. I can't wait to have another play now.

Oh and did you know you can pre-order the full collection kit right now on the website? The full collection kit contains one of absolutely everything in the range. Check out all of the details HERE on the website. ***PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PRE-ORDER*** These will be shipped from 8/5/18!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.

Have an awesome scrappy weekend!

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment